Terms and Conditions
Any person or entity (“User”, “you” or “your”) using or otherwise accessing the Site or any of the information contained in it agrees to and is bound by the following terms and conditions of this User Agreement (“Agreement”)
1. This Site together with all content, data and other materials contained in the Site (“Content”) is owned or controlled by The Wine Integrity Project, Company Number 08190993, registered in England and Wales, with its registered office at 54 Cleat Hill, Ravensden, MK41 8AN, Tel 020 7470 7142 (“wotwine?”, “us” or “we”).
2. You may use the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You may not access the Site with any automated software. If you would like to use our services for a commercial purpose, or in any way that is different to how they are presented on the Site, you must first obtain explicit approval.
3. This Site is intended for reference purposes only and the use of the Site and/or the Content is entirely at your own risk. wotwine? makes no representations whatsoever about any wine or any other third party or third party goods or services made accessible to you by use of the Site, either directly or indirectly, including but not limited to Content and links to websites.
4. Please note that, while we endeavour to provide accurate and useful information the Content may be inaccurate and is subject to change, often at very short notice. All Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind, either implied or express, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and is not intended as specific commercial or legal advice. Specifically, wotwine? does not represent or warrant that the Site or the Content will be accurate, up-to-date, complete or free of defects, including without limitation viruses or other harmful elements. You further acknowledge that the Internet, our systems, websites and/or equipment may from time to time be less than fully operative and that we will not be held liable for any failure or inability to provide continuous, error-free, uninterrupted service in these or any other circumstances.
5. wotwine? provides various links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience and we: (i) do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of such websites, (ii) are not responsible for the availability of such websites and (iii) will not be liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using such websites or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or websites available or through any such website resource. If you decide to access linked websites and/or obtain goods or services from providers accessible via such links, you do so at your own risk.
6. wotwine?, unless otherwise stated, owns or controls all copyright, database and all other intellectual property rights in the Site and the Content. You may not publish, distribute, extract, reuse, or reproduce any part of the Site or its Content in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than expressly allowed in and specifically provided for in the Site or as permitted by UK or local law.
7. You agree that our liability under this Agreement shall be limited to the amount you have actually paid to us for our services. Nothing in this Agreement shall operate to limit exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
8. The brands, products and service names used in this Site are the trademarks or trade names of wotwine? or its trading partners unless otherwise stated. You may not distribute products and services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trademarks, trade names or taglines without our prior written permission.
9. You agree undertake not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, or otherwise interfere (collectively, “Interfere”) with the Site in any manner. If you in any way Interfere with the Site, you agree to pay all damages incurred by us. We will co-operate with the authorities in prosecuting any User who Interferes with the Site or otherwise attempts to defraud us or any other parties through the User’s use of the Site or services provided by the Site. We reserve the right to deny any or all access or service to any User for any reason, at any time and at our sole discretion. You agree that we may block your IP address or addresses at any time and at our sole discretion to disallow your continued use of the Site. We reserve the right to take any action we may deem appropriate in our sole discretion with respect to violations and enforcement of the terms of this Agreement and we expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity.
10. You agree to indemnify us for any loss or damage which may be incurred by us, including without limitation legal fees arising from your use of the Site or your use of any information obtained through the Site.
11. Your use of the Site and/or its contents creates no partnership, by fiduciary or other professional relationship.
12. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter thereof. There are no understandings, agreements, or representations oral or written, not specified therein regarding this Agreement.
13. This Agreement and/or any other terms of service may be changed any time without prior notice, and any such amendment will be applicable to all Users on the dates and times such revised terms are being posted on the Site. Users continued use of the Site or services constitutes agreement with and acceptance of any such amendments or changes.
14. This Agreement shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.